Gorgeous 515-B Hostess Casserole dish with 515-C Lid still looks brand new. A great piece to add to your retro kitchen. Lots of years left in this great dish. This versatile glass bowl is the ideal material for cooking: in one bowl, you can mix your ingredients, pop it into the oven when you need to, and even serve, all in the same bowl. Pop them into the dishwasher for easy clean-up. “OVEN-TO-TABLE” convenience,
Back stamp reads:
- Item Number: 515-B-015
- Capacity: 1.5 QT.
- TM. REG.
- MADE IN U.S.A.
About this item:
- Approximate Size: 8 x 8 x 2.75 inches / 20.32 x 20.32 x 6.98 cm
- Height (with lid) 3 ½ inches / 8.9 cm
- Capacity: 1.5 Quart / 1.42 Liter
- Color: Primary Red
- Squarish design with rounded corners
- Matching lid has handles on two opposite side
- No dents
- No chips
- No deep scratches
- No scratches, scuffs, dulling on all surfaces
- No paint loss to both lid and bowl
- No discoloration of rims of the lid and bowl
- Sits flat
- Mix, oven/microwave and serve in a single bowl. Cleanup is a snap thanks to dishwasher safe glass that also nests neatly to save cabinet space
- Durable high-quality tempered glass is dishwasher, freezer, microwave and preheated oven safe
- Nonporous glass won’t absorb food odors, flavors, or stains
- Made in the USA
- Vintage: circa 1949-1952
- Excellent/Mint Perfect Condition
- Safe in oven, freezer and microwave
- Odor and stain resistant
- Classic, Functional, and Durable
Rare find — there’s only 1 of these in stock.
Born of innovation, the iconic Pyrex brand evokes some of our fondest family food memories, and has had a place in our hearts and homes for over 100 years. Pyrex glassware—made for both purpose and passion—has been passed down from generation to generation, and for good reason. And our new Pyrex products, designed specifically for the ways we make and share food today, will be loved for years to come.